Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Happy Birthday Cdar

To my jantan cabrets yang lahir pada 29 April... hahaha...

You have been my closest and dearest friend for a looooong time.  You were always with me, supported me and boosted me up when i was down... even when i mejok-mejok and marah-marah.  Hahaha.  Thanks for being such a wonderful and hensem friend of mine.  Adek manja sia bah tu... Pheeewittt...

I wish you the very best on your birthday and in the year to come.  May Allah swt bless you with good health and happiness always.  May success follow you in wherever you go and whatever you do in life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CDAR, SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA and STAY AT HOME! 

P/S:  Ndak dapat la kita buat acara sungkaian bersama tahun ni kan nak.  Hopefully after PKP kita celebrateeeee ya... Hadiah bestday nanti tuntut after PKP ya!




No comments: